American DV-2021 Green Card Lottery . DV Lottery 2020 registration began on 1 October 2019. The applications should submitted from the afternoon of 1 October 2019 to the afternoon of 3 November 2019 EST on the US Department of State website. Both qualifi applicants are strongly advised to register as soon as possible. Server delays in the last day of the registration period may occur due to heavy demand.
The U.S. State Department administers the DV Lottery on an annual basis by offering immigrant visas (green cards) to people from countries with low immigration levels to the U.S. In the current year, 50,000 DVs are available. Visas are allocated among the six geographic regions, with the maximum number of visas going to low-immigration regions. Over the last five years, in 50,000 immigrants have sent to the US.
American DV-2021 Eligible Countries
For American DV-2021, natives of the following countries are not eligible to apply because in the previous five years, over 50,000 natives of these countries immigrated to the United States: Argentina, India, Canada, China (Mainland), Colombia, Ecuador, the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Haiti, Afghanistan, Jamaica, Nigeria, Mexico, Pakistan, Peru, the Philippines, South Korea, the United Kingdom and their dependent territories, the exception of Northern Ireland, and Vietnam. SAR, Macau SAR, and Taiwan-born individuals are exempt. Individuals may be eligible to apply if their spouse is born in the eligible country.
Changes in eligibility this year: None
The entry registration period for the 2020 Diversity Visa program (DV-2020) was between October 4, 2019 and November 7, 2019. All application processing has completed on this website.
American DV-2021 Eligibility
Requirement #1: Individuals born in countries that qualify as natives that qualify for entry.
There are two other forms you can apply if you were not born in a qualified state.
- Was your spouse born in a country of qualifying natives? If so, you can request the country of birth of your spouse — provided that on the chosen admission, you and your spouse are called, granted diversity visas, and enter the United States at the same time.
- Have you been born in a country whose inhabitants were disqualified, but where at the time of your birth none of your parents was born or legally resident? If so, you can claim one of your parents ‘ country of birth if it’s a country whose natives are eligible for DV-2019.
Requirement #2: Every DV applicant must meet the education / work experience requirement of the DV program by having either:
- At least a secondary or equivalent education, described as the successful completion of a 12-year formal elementary or secondary education course;
- Two years of experience in the last five years of employment requiring at least two years of training or experience.
If you satisfy these two conditions, do not request an application to the DV system.
Individuals who enroll should have high school education or their equivalent, or they should have two years of work experience in previous five years of work in a profession, requiring Training and work experience for at least have to two years. The online form and a digital image must submitted by Overseas national through the DV Lottery 2019 official website. Only one entry is allow per user. There is a disqualification for multiple registrations made on behalf of one individual. This is free to apply for charges.
DV Lottery 2020 Bangladesh Application Form Download
To complete your application, you must provide the following information:
- Name – your last/family name, first name, middle name – exactly as on your passport.
- Gender – male or female.
- Birth date – day, month, year.
- City where you were born.
- State where you were born – Use the country name commonly used for your place of birth.
- Qualifying country for the DV system – The qualifying country will usually be the same as the birth country. Your eligibility country is not connected to your place of residence.
- Entrant photo(s) – Recent photographs of yourself, your wife, and all your kids listed on your entry (taken within the last six months). You don’t have to include a photo for a spouse or child who is a U.S. citizen or a lawful permanent resident, but you won’t be penalized if you do.
Team photos will not accepted; for each person you should send a photograph. The entry may rejected or the request for a visa may denied if the photos have not been taken within the last six months, have been altered in any way or do not comply with the requirements below.
- Mailing Address – In Care Of
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Postal Code/Zip Code
- Country where you live today.
- Phone number (optional).
- Email address – An email address that you can reach directly. If your application is accepted and you respond to your selection notification through the Entrant Status Check, the Department of State will send you a follow-up email notification Your visa interview details can be found on the Entrant Status Check. The State Department will never inform you that you have chosen for the DV system.
- As of today, you have reached the highest level of education: (1) primary school only, (2) secondary school only, (3) high school diploma, (4) vocational school, (5) university courses, (7) graduate courses, (8) master’s degree, (9) Graduate studies and (10) graduate research
- My marital status – Unmarried, married and my wife is NOT a citizen of the United States or the United States. Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR), married and my spouse is a citizen of the United States or the United States. LPR, married, widowed, and removed from the statute. Enter the name, birth date, age, City / town of birth, your spouse’s country of birth and your spouse’s image meeting the same technical specifications as your photograph.
Failure to list your qualifying spouse would result in your disqualification as the principal applicant for Diversity Visa and rejection at the time of the visa interview of all visa applications in your case. Even if you intend to divorced before applying for a visa, you must list your partner. A partner who is already a U.S. citizen or LPR will not require or given a visa, although if you list them on your entry form, you will not be penalized.
- Number of children – List the name, date of birth, sex, city / town of birth and country of birth of all unmarried children under the age of 21, irrespective of whether they live with you or wish to accompany or obey you, You must immigrate to the U.S. Use the same technical specifications as your own image to upload individual photos of each of your children.
Be sure to include:
- all living natural children;
- all living children legally adopted by you; and
- All living step-children who are unmarried and under 21 years of age on the date of your electronic admission, even if you are no longer legally married to the parent of the child and even if the child does not currently reside with you and/or does not immigrate with you.
Married children and children aged 21 and over who are not eligible for the American DV-2021 system when you submit your applications. Furthermore, under certain cases, the Child Status Protection Act prohibits children from “aging out.” If your DV is in front of your unmarried child Turns 21, and the child turns 21 before obtaining a visa, he / she may be considered as if for visa processing purposes he / she were less than 21. A baby who is a U.S. citizen or LPR does not qualify for a Diversity Visa; you will not penalized for including or omitting such a family Members from your account. Unless all children who eligible listed, the main applicant will excluded and all visa applications will denied at the time of the visa interview.
Both applicants for DV Lottery 2019 must visit the E-DV Entrant Status website to find their entry choice. Chosen candidates will informed via Entry Status Check, available from May 3rd to September 30, 2019. The applicants may also chosen Application for PR in 2019. It is an ongoing process that involves 14 countries in Asia. Please stay with us next news. If you need additional information about USA DV Lottery 2020 Bangladesh application form please enter us inbox or comment below but do not hesitate. Follow our Facebook Fan Page. Thanks For visit our site.